Monday, May 9, 2011

So this morning i came down from my shower to Selah (Bean) crying. She had pinc

So this morning i came down from my shower to Selah (Bean) crying. She had pinched her finger while trying to climb up into her chair so she could have some cereal. Her baby browns were filled with big tears and my little heart went out to her. I called her to me and hugged her until she quieted down. I then went to get her some breakfast and tried to get her to sing our little prayer-song. But she told me she couldn't because of her booboo. I thought, "oh no, little one, this will not do!" and had her repeat after me, "You can ALWAYS praise Jesus, even when you got a booboo."
...boy is THAT a lesson! I guess there are ones we just never stop learning. Whether you are 2, 22 or 82, God's truth will forever stand: TRUE worshippers are never deterred by circumstance. They push through and bless their Lord. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment